Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away”
Monday, May 4, 2009
Looking up at the light blue sky, Fluffy white cotton clouds sailing away, Little kite surfing with the wind, Flying high in the blue along with her sisters, Oh how she would love to soar above the cloudy sky, Into the heavens....
i'm back.. :)
-
I havent been blogging for ages... :) its been almost three years but I'm
back.. its nice to have your personal diary to type into everyday... :P I
broke m...
eighteenth may.
-
the worst day ever.
for the first time in my life, after so many years experience of driving,
someone just had to bang into my juliet.
poor juliet.
only 9 mo...
Mango Shark! :)
-
Hellooo. This is a special post for a very good friend of mine, MISS
SANGEET RHANDAWA! She is very pretty and I love her. No not only because
she is pretty...
No comments:
Post a Comment
random thoughts....